Head of Industrial Engineering (m/f/d)
- Allgemeine Metallverarbeitung, Werkzeuge, Innovative Werkstoffe
- Andere Länder
CHALLANGE AT INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURER OF PREMIUM METAL PRODUCTSOur client is a highly successful mid-sized company, which is excellently positioned in the market with premium products and has achieved sustainable growth in recent years. With currently more than 1,000 employees at several locations, the company generates annual turnover in the region of EUR 170 million and is one of the leading companies in its sector.
- Technical and disciplinary management of the Industrial Engineering department, responsibility for work preparation, production planning / control, and relocation projects
- Evaluation, optimisation and managing of manufacturing- and continuous improvement processes
- Increase in efficiency and assurance of manufacturing quality
- Competent management and further development of employees
- Creation of work plans and their tracking
- Management of programming (creating, updating, optimising CNC machine programs) as well as set-up and production of turned parts in single, small and large series
- Responsibility for carrying out machine and tool maintenance as well as planning, procurement and maintenance of production aids, tools, jigs and machine
- Demand-oriented personnel and machine planning
- Career opportunity in a future-oriented environment
- Growing and successful company
- Pleasant working atmosphere and motivating work environment
- Your personality: Motivating, assertive and loyal manager, high quality awareness, customer orientation, reliability
- Completed technical training or related studies as well as several years of experience in metal processing / mechanical engineering
- Sound knowledge in the planning and control of manufacturing operations as well as in project leadership / project management
- Deep knowledge of CNC manufacturing and CAM programming as well as turning / milling technology and very good experience in "High Mix / Low Volume" production processes
- Knowledge of CAD, preferably Solid Edge, Siemens NX, experience in working with SAP and ERP systems and secure knowledge of MS Office.
- Very good knowledge of Bulgarian and English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Willingness for occasional business trips
Please send us your application documents, stating the reference number 11435, your salary expectations and availability via our contact form or alternatively by e-mail to: email@example.com
Selbstverständlich behandeln wir Ihre Bewerbung mit professioneller Diskretion.